Frequently Asked Questions
1. I made a mistake. Can I modify my order?
We have made the purchasing process as simple as possible, but as mistakes do happen, we will try our best to assist to rectify the mistake. For these unfortunate circumstances we urge you to contact us immediately at +27 66 058 6515 or email@example.com. As long as your order has not reached the printing stage yet, we are still able to assist with making the needed corrections or cancellations. However, if your order has already been printed or are at that stage in the print run, we will not be able to make the corrections free of charge. In this instance, we can do a reprint with the corrections at the normal selling price of the book, excluding the delivery as you have already paid it in the initial order.
2. What is the delivery time frame for my personalised book?
You will receive your order within 14 days from the order date.
3. What are the delivery costs?
The delivery cost is a flat rate of R90.00 to deliver anywhere in South Africa.
4. Do you deliver internationally?
Currently we only deliver in South Africa.
5. What are the maximum letters for the name entered?
- The printed version of the personalised name can be any length, although for preview purposes we only allow 11 characters. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with your order with a longer name.
- You are still able to preview the book by using a shorter name with maximum 11 characters.
6. How do I type a special character?
- Some names have special characters, for example Morné. For your convenience we have compiled a list of Alt codes you can use to enter the special character/s when typing the name of the child you are purchasing the book for.
- View/download pdf with special character Alt codes.
7. How is the book packaged?
The book is shrink wrapped, then covered with a corrugated sheet for additional protection.
8. What can I do if my book is damaged?
Please notify us immediately if the book you received has been damaged during delivery and contact us at email@example.com with detailed description and photos of the damage. Please include as much information as possible, for example your order number and waybill number.
9. What is your policy regarding returns, refunds and cancellations?
For more information on returns, refunds and cancellations, please refer to out return policy.
10. What payment methods can I use to make a purchase?
We are using PayFast as out payment gateway. PayFast is a reputable and secure payment platform that offers various payment methods for your convenience.
- Credit and Cheque Cards
- Instant EFT
11. How are the books personalised?
You have the following options for personalising your book:
- Child’s name: You can enter a name which will be used as the main character’s name in the book
- Gender: Boy or Girl
- Language: English or Afrikaans
- Skin colour: You have three different skin tones to choose from (Light, Medium, Dark)
- Hair colour: You have five different hair colours to choose from (Blonde, Red, Light brown, Dark brown and Black)
- Eye colour: You have three different eye colours to choose from (Blue, Green or Brown)
12. What does the physical book look like that I will receive?
- The book size is 21.5cm x 21.5cm
- You can choose between hardcover (Case bound) or softcover (PUR bound)
- The book pages are printed on 128gsm Matt SG paper to ensure a high quality, durable book
- The number of pages depends on the book you choose